abandoned afv

Jerry

Hej

Någon som hittar regeln om hur man återbesätter en AFV som blivit övergiven ???

Jag hittar allt om hur en fiende, använder en "captured" AFV, men den egna sidan ??

Det står ju endast att det är till att hoppa in o köra, men något problem borde ju uppstå ??

Har just tillbringat ca 45 min på toa med mitt kära regelhäfte men tji fick jag om hur man kör sin AFV[i

• 2 weeks later...

Se bl.a. regel D5.42:

5.42 ENTRY: An Infantry unit may enter an Abandoned vehicle to become its Inherent crew only if it occupies that vehicle's Location at the start of its MPh (not APh) and expends all of its MF to do so [EXC: CCPh; A21.2]. It may also attempt to hook up a Gun as it does so. See also 5.43. A vehicle may not be entered during the same Player Turn in which its previous crew left [EXC: CCPh; A21.2].

Perry sez:

"A21:

1. Looking at A21, I can't see that there any penalties if a *friendly* Infantry crew, HS, or leader mans a vehicle of its own nationality. Correct?

The "captured" penalties of A21.2 apply to vehicles crewed by friendly non-vehicle crew units. I grant that this is not very clear in the rules."

Perry sez:

"A21:

1. Looking at A21, I can't see that there any penalties if a *friendly* Infantry crew, HS, or leader mans a vehicle of its own nationality. Correct?

The "captured" penalties of A21.2 apply to vehicles crewed by friendly non-vehicle crew units. I grant that this is not very clear in the rules."

Denna fråga regleras väl av A21.13 ?

"21.13 NON-QUALIFIED USE: An ordnance weapon which requires a crew to man it may be operated by non-qualified friendly MMC or qualified enemy MMC by applying the 21.11-.12 penalties to their use. "