VCA change on a woodsroad - MP cost

CTABKA

4 hours ago, Sparafucil3 said:

I played it this way (2/4) in the past because I was aware of the Perry Sez. 

You must be an odd exception, only played the way we thought Don Greenwood and his crew wrote the rule, could be better written of course, but a great majority readers of the rules have concluded that 1 MP / 2 MP is correct.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2023 at 2:45 PM, CTABKA said:

You must be an odd exception, only played the way we thought Don Greenwood and his crew wrote the rule, could be better written of course, but a great majority readers of the rules have concluded that 1 MP / 2 MP is correct.

This is the natural order of things. People play it how they think it should be played and then they get exposed to the "right way" and begin again. As I said, I played it this way because I am aware of the Q&A. I was made aware playing a game with Steve Pleva at ASLOk. He showed it to me. I have played it this way ever since. 

I don't believe Q&A or Errata are infallible. Far from it. But I do agree to be bound by them because it is the only way we have a reasonable chance to be playing the same game. I travel far and wide to play ASL with folks. Seems only fair to be trying to play the same game.

Edited by Sparafucil3
  • Thumbs up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2023 at 10:48 AM, M Söderberg said:

It appears that Perry now have revised his previous Q&A.

Jim Bishop is writing about it. 
https://jekl.com/2022/03/09/learning-from-my-mistakes-afv-and-woods-road/?fbclid=IwAR0G9j4fAmkMbpNr1iWU1mQdaKhjpV-py-VDoxMW1_OYD7bKRB2Tm_bbhIE

I try to keep my articles up to date as errata and Q&A are posted. Sadly, I am not infallible in this task either. I am glad this issue was resolved.

• Thumbs up 1