A few rounds more

Janusz

Scott, som designat scenariot, kommenterar Bret Hildebrands taktik om "voluntarily abandoning vehicles".

"Hi-

As far as the crews being allowed to bail in this scenario, thats my call, I hate SSR's where you try to straight jacket the player into limited way of tactical thinking. For example, I would place place the two sturm tigers adjacent to each other and if and when the U.S player gets a bead on them, start up in platoon movement and reverse out. I just got J6 and I too want to retry this final version, it looks like lots of fun.

Scott"

Jaha, en annan kommentar av Holst "på consim"!

For a few rounds more

Hi-

Think no voluntary bailing out of crews in this scenario should be added. Recived a couple of e-mail's from people who said the Americans were using this tactic to gain control of buildings.

Personally, if the Americam armor got that far and has that much time to do the deed, then I think there is something wrong with the defenders set-up in a 61/2 turn scenario. If I recall correctly, the tank cannot move, thus the crew bails and then advances into the VC hexes. Perhaps this is possible.

Scott

Är detta ett scenario i J6, som heter "For a few rounds more"? Amerikanskt pansar anfaller tyskar över karta 3?

I så fall; Kul! Vi speltestade detta och jag hoppas verkligen att de rättat till många av felen, eftersom det var en feeet hund när vi spelade (jänkarna vann hyfsat lätt).

Men - ett kul scenario med mycket leksaker! :)