Klas Malmström

Från Brian Youse på ConsimWorld:

ASL relaterat i blå färg.

"By Origins (June 30th IIRC):

Target Arnhem freebie game

ASL Starter Kit #2

Bloody Ridge (TCS)

Fire in the Sky (IGS)

Of these Bloody Ridge will be first since everything is in but the box, and I know a bunch of proofs came into the office today for a look. We won't do anything with Target Arnhem until Origins for sure, so look for it June 30th when you get there.

All the ASL Rulebook is approved except for some last work on the charts/tables. We are very hopeful that this is out by Origins as well, but the printer has slowed appreciably once they had everything in hand. We have our fingers crossed.

After that, maybe by WBC (Aug 3-9 or so):

Beyond Valor reprint

Shifting Sands

Armies of Oblivion

My belief is that we won't see these by WBC but we are trying very hard to make it happen. BV is sheer volume of proof work, other than reports from Carl Fago i've gotten no response from proofers 8(.

Shifting Sands needs a lot of card art and layout and quite frankly we've not done cards before so i'm concerned.

And AOO we're missing three vehicles (I believe) art. Perry and Charlie spent most of last night over a candlelight dinner pouring over proofs.

After that, by the winter probably, well that depends on everyone else. Whatever hits its preorder, we expect. Maybe (maybe) J#7 by xmas.

I'd love to see our Atlantic Storm-like card game out this year as it is a lot of fun and we'd love to keep that card template warmed up. And if we get this done we'll probably be grouping another card game (not Up Front) with it.

And we're totally ready to start layout on Valor of the Guards (ASL) as soon as Charlie wraps up AOO. I personally am very hopeful we'll see this one this year.

I probably missed something, I always do. Right now MMP is 100% focused on the June 30 target we have for four new (and maybe a reprint) products.

Brian"