ASLSK 2

Klas Malmström

Snappade upp lite om ASLSK 2 på Consim:

Från Ken Dunn:

ASLSK 2 Content

Think ordnance. Rules will include stuff about Guns including HIP guns and LATW with Mortars and Area Fire. Two of the scenarios are all infantry.

New terrain includes one level hills.

Two cool new maps, several well named scenarios, box art and box back material that kicks *ss, and necessary counters. ASLSK 2 includes British and Italians as well as Germans and Americans. No Russians (and yes, I refuse to call them soviets).

But most importantly, I think, is an innovation that Brian and Perry came up with that will truly make the addition of ordnance to the ASLSK experience darn near seemless, really reducing the amount of rules you might need to learn...assuming we can put it all together.

It is coming along fairly well and should start final playtesting tonight at the Yousehouse. I have had several dedicated playtesters help out. Still a few holes in the scenarios but with the expert help of both Brian and Perry, that should be wrapped up pretty quick.

Expect to see ASLSK 2 on the pre-order page in the near future.

(Notice I adroitly avoided the mention of any hard dates)

Ken

Och från Brian Youse:

ASLSK2 will have one and a half countersheets. One is all 1/2" the other is 5/8".

Two maps.

8 scenarios (2 are infantry only on new maps so that those ASLSK1ers can dive right in!)

It'll be on P500 along with a Gamers offering and Devil's Cauldron very, very soon (pre-Christmas I believe).

Brian