CH vs ot

Jerry

Tjo hoo !

Nu har det hänt en motståndare ligger på ett tak tretton hex iväg lobbar en 50 mm mtr mot min spw 250 o vad tror ni han slår (borde finnas regler som förbjuder användande av grk mot fordon på mega avstånd i full fart) jo en snake eye. orkar någon guida igenom vad som händer jag slet mitt hår i 30 minuter utan att reda ut detta det fanns också CE - gubbar. ??????

Sen sekunden senare kör jag in med ett annat spw 250 i samma hex o jag förmodar att där skall ligga en 1 residual firepower vad tror ni han slår denna gång snakeeye , drabbar RFP CE ?? jag antar det.

Hej

Vid CH dubblas effekten av mortarn alltså har den 12 FP, se C 9.5.

9.5 CH: A mortar generates a CH only on an Original To Hit DR of 2 (as per 3.7). However, instead of halving the FP of a mortar for a hit on the Area Target Type, that fire is instead doubled for a CH and further modified as per 3.71-.72.

EX: A 76mm mortar fires at a target hex 18 hexes away containing a stationary CE PzKpfw IVF2 tank and a broken 4-6-7 Infantry squad in Open Ground. The Modified TH# is 7, but because the LOS to the target hex from a crew (which is doing its own spotting) is Hindered by a wreck and a brush hex there is a +2 DRM to the To Hit DR. The Original To Hit DR is a 2, thus resulting in a CH. Random Selection determines that the CH occurred vs the tank; therefore the FP of the mortar is doubled to 24 vs the tank, resulting in a kill n an IFT DR £ 4, or an Immobilization or Shock result (depending on location of the hit) on an IFT DR of 5 or 6. The IFT DR is a 6 (colored 2, white 4) resulting in Shock. The 6 DR is also used vs the broken 4-6-7 but, because there was no CH vs the squad, the 6 FP column is used (Area Target Type fire is halved; 3.74) and a +1 TEM is added for the AFV, resulting in a NMC.

Dessutom modifieras to kill slaget.

1.55 vs Vehicle: The « Vehicle line of the IFT (A7.308) is used for an unarmored vehicle attacked by a HE FFE (or hit by HE using the Area Target Type; 3.33). However, such attacks vs an AFV are resolved in a different manner on the IFT: A Final KIA result destroys the AFV but allows normal Survival (D5.6; D6.9) possibilities [EXC: a Final DR £ half of the Final DR that corresponds to a K/# result on that IFT column results in a Burning Wreck (B25.14) and the elimination of its PRC (D5.6); no more vehicle counters can be affected than the highest KIA# of that IFT column (as given in A7.308)]; a Final DR that is a K/# or one > a K/# creates either an automatic (not a "possible") Shock for a turret hit, or Immobilization for a hull hit; a MC or PTC result has no effect vs the AFV, but can affect its Vulnerable PRC Collaterally. An AFV's vulnerability is not increased by its being Partially Armored (D1.22). Use the OBA's original IFT DR vs and AFV to determine the hit location (3.9) of that OBA attack. TEM applies to the IFT DR as per 1.52/3.331 as applicable (for an AFV hit by Air Bursts, see also D5.311). HD status (D4.2), HA (D4.22) and AF (D1.6) never apply to Indirect Fire. A FFE/Area-Target-Type HE attack is resolved vs an AFV using ³ one of the following DRM if applicable (these DRM do not apply Collaterally vs its PRC):

All AF 4 -1

OT -1

All AF 8 +1

Så din SPW borde ha -2

Tack ago o tack janusz!

Det surrade i hela skallbenet av frustration efter dessa bägge slag så det var svårt att tänka klart :(

O Janusz : jo det känner jag till o i ilskan så glömde jag bort om han hade ROF:at på ett annat mål efter första snakeeyen, jag tror faktiskt att så var fallet.

Nej den stora frågan gällde hur man omvandlade criten till att slå ut AFW:n o som sagt man går in på IFT-tabellen den hade jag inte hundra koll på , man tror ju inte att någon ens försöker sig på ett sån´t "pot-shot" , jag menar där drällde av infanterimål att bekämpa men min käre motståndare väljer att försöka skjuta på min AFW O LYCKAS, O LYCKAS TVÅ DJ...A GÅNGER

Så hjärnan fick en liten blackout

Jag lider med dig.

Efter 2,5 år av att konstant ha blivit nercrittad av min motståndare så är man rätt trött på ryska GRK's. :wacko:

Om jag inte minns helt fel, var det inte något med din lt.mtr och en kungstiger i Stockholm förra året. Där kan man snacka om unlikely kill.

Anders