Afv cc, street fighting eller vanlig ambush

Jag klarar en paatc och avancerar in i ett hus där det finns en afv i bypass in motion. Vi diskuterade skillnaden mellan street fighting och vanlig ambush.

Vid en vanlig ambush så gör man alla attacker innan afv svarar.

Motspelaren hävdar att streetfighting ambush är annorlunda.

Stämmer det?

Vi slog för vanlig ambush istället och jag förstörde afv.

Hej Fredrik

Tror att följande ur Journal 4 benar ut skillnaden: 

ASL Journal 4, page 5. Remember that regular Ambush and the Street Fighting Ambush DRM for CC are not the same. Street Fighting can occur in the CCPh or your opponent’s MPh and is not dependent on the dice, while Ambush only occurs in the CCPh and requires a dr. Even when you qualify for Street Fighting in CCPh, you may have to roll for regular Ambush—although you will only get one -1 Ambush DRM in CC. Finally, Ambush allows Withdrawal; Street Fighting does not, although you can usually return to your starting building location (NA if Street Fighting a vehicle in bypass of your Location)

MVH

Morgan

Edited by Morgan
  • Thumbs up 1

Lite förvirrande med två olika typer av ambush. 

Finns också följande Q&A:

A11.41 & A11.8 May Infantry using Street Fighting CC withdraw? A. Only if they actually Ambush (A11.4) the vehicle in the CCPh. (Although they qualify for all the other benefits of Ambush, unless they actually Ambush the enemy, Infantry Street Fighting in a road hex must return to the building hex from where they came and Infantry Street Fighting a vehicle in Bypass remain in the Bypassed obstacle. Likewise, no Ambush benefit accrues to Street Fighting Infantry who are Ambushed.) [An97; Mw]

Så man slår en vanlig ambush först, det attackerande infanteriet kan ju under vissa förutsättningar bli ambushed av AFV:n. Villkoren är ju inte heller helt lika i CCPh om man får en "vanlig" ambush eller street fighting varianten. 

/Morgan 

• Thumbs up 1