AFV in Bypass = Ambush = Withdrawal

Martin Svärd

Så här skriver Lars Thuring på sin hemsida. Jag har aldrig spelat med den regeln förut. Hur har ni andra spelat?

"AFV was in bypass in your Location, you get Street Fighting's Automatic Ambush benefits (A11.8, A11.4 - A11.41), including the rigth to Withdraw at the start of the CCPh."

Så här skriver Lars Thuring på sin hemsida. Jag har aldrig spelat med den regeln förut. Hur har ni andra spelat?

"AFV was in bypass in your Location, you get Street Fighting's Automatic Ambush benefits (A11.8, A11.4 - A11.41), including the rigth to Withdraw at the start of the CCPh."

Jag undrar hur gammal den informationen är.

Det var lite oklart i v1 av reglerna (tror jag) och det finns följande Q&A:

A11.41 & A11.8 May Infantry using Street Fighting CC withdraw?

A. Only if they actually Ambush (A11.4) the vehicle in the CCPh. (Although they qualify for all the other benefits of Ambush, unless they actually Ambush the enemy, Infantry Street Fighting in a road hex must return to the building hex from where they came and Infantry Street Fighting a vehicle in Bypass remain in the Bypassed obstacle. Likewise, no Ambush benefit accrues to Street Fighting Infantry who are Ambushed.) {97}

Jag tror att A11.8 är lite klarare i v2.

• 2 weeks later...
Thuring borde uppdatera sin hemsida. Omedelbart och bums!  ;)

Your wish is my command (som min fru brukar säga). ;) Det flesta punkterna på den listan kommer från ASLML eller motspelare i turneringar och kommer - som Klas misstänkte - från v1-tiden. Här är en eÖl i belöning till dig så länge:

|   |
  |~~~|\
  |  °| |
  |°  |/
  | ° |
  |___|

En riktig får du Köpenhamn!

Lars