ASLSK vs ASLRB

Janusz

Eftersom mailinglistan är nere kan vi ju se om ASLSweden kan hjälpa mig med detta:

1: ASLSK 3.31 7th paraghraph states that a SW that malfuncions doesn't leave any residual FP. Can anyone point me to the rules in the ASLRB this comes from?

2: 3.4 "Remove all First and Final Fire counters at the end of the DFPh". This may be true for ASLSK, but in ASL I'd recomend to leave them through the AFPh, since a sniper activation can result in the possibility of a sniper check, which can only be done by units that haven't fired.

3: 3.6 establishes when units are forced to rout, and then ends with stating that "all such units are placed under a DM counter". I didn't know that units in OG and normal range got a DM. Is this true?

Janusz

Eftersom mailinglistan är nere kan vi ju se om ASLSweden kan hjälpa mig med detta:

1: ASLSK 3.31 7th paraghraph states that a SW that malfuncions doesn't leave any residual FP. Can anyone point me to the rules in the ASLRB this comes from?

"8.221 MALFUNCTION: Residual FP is not gained for an attack by a malfunctioning weapon"

2: 3.4 "Remove all First and Final Fire counters at the end of the DFPh". This may be true for ASLSK, but in ASL I'd recomend to leave them through the AFPh, since a sniper activation can result in the possibility of a sniper check, which can only be done by units that haven't fired.

Så säger även A3.4 i ASLRB:

"Remove all First and Final Fire counters at the end of this phase"

Fast som du säger det kanske inte är fel att låta dom vara kvar tills efter AFPh.

Jag brukar ta bort dom dock.

3: 3.6 establishes when units are forced to rout, and then ends with stating that "all such units are placed under a DM counter". I didn't know that units in OG and normal range got a DM. Is this true?

A10.62:

"A broken unit is also automatically under DM whenever a Known armed enemy unit is ADJACENT to it (even if it does not end the phase ADJACENT to it) or when it starts a RtPh in Open Ground in the LOS and Normal Range (10.532) of a Known enemy unit."