MMP höjer portot på Pre-Orders

Klas Malmström

Från Brian Youse på consimworld:

Shifting Sands, AOO, and BV Preorder Updates

Guys,

With the imminent release of these products, we had a long discussion today at MMP and have come to the conclusion that we'll have to recalculate the shipping costs on the three games which have been on our preorder list the longest. Unfortunately, they have been on preorder so long that shipping costs have passed them by with increases in gas prices, postage, packing materials, and boxes.

We recognize that this is due to their delays in being shipped, and in the past we made a decision to "suck it up" when it came to shipping a delayed product (the second edition ASL rule book). Unfortunately, it was quite painful economically to "suck it up" when we were billing $9-$12 and it was costing $25 to mail a package to Europe.

I just went through several orders and it appears BV was billing $7 for shipping in the US and the change will put it at $9.50. This appears to be the change for US shipping on AOO as well. I have not checked Shifting Sands, but it should be less due to the lesser weight of the product.

Airmail to Europe changes by $5, from $22.75 to $27.75 for both AOO and BV.

That hits the vast majority of our individual preorders, a change in shipping from $2.50 to $5.

If this changes your decision to purchase any of these games, Beyond Valor, Armies of Oblivion, and/or Shifting Sands, please email me at byouse@cablespeed.com and request that your preorder be cancelled.

Please post this on other online forums as we want as many folks as possible to get the information about the change in shipping costs.

Thanks for your understanding and continued support of MMP.