ASLOK Scenario Pack

Klas Malmström

Härligt... mera ASL produkter.

http://www.strategyzoneonline.com/forums/s...6337#post416337

ASLOK XX Scenario Pack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rich Jenulis informed me last night that he expects the "2005 ASLOK 'XX' 20th Anniversary Scenario Pack" to be available at this year's ASLOK. Proofs have been approved as of yesterday and the printer is cranking up. Barring a printer error, there should be one more new ASL scenario pack at ASLOK XX.

I believe the plan is to print 200 and make them available for sale at ASLOK XX. 10 scenarios, color, card stock, price of $15. A variety of nationalities are in play and scenario designs are by such hobby heavyweights as Shelling, Sisler, Faulkner & Jenulis I believe (apologies to anyone I left out - that's just some of the scenario designers I remember from looking over playtest scenarios - hopefully they all had at least 1 make the pack so I'm not accused of false advertising).

Rich's goal was a tribute to XX years of ASLOK.

Plans are underway to hold a mini around the pack presuming enough interest from the players. You'll be able to sign up for the mini during ASLOK week.

Bret Hildebran

damavs@alltel.net

www.aslok.org