Arnhem 2012 Tournament Scenario List - Sept 20-23 2012

hennies

The scenario list for the Arnhem 2012 tournament has been published on out website. Check out http://www.arnhemasl.com/

We haven't listed the scenarios for the final round yet. We're discussing the scenarios right now and think we have to play them one more time before including them in the scenario list. Expect the scenarios for the final round to be published and on the website in about 4 weeks.

Tournament dates are September 20-23, 2012. While the tournament room is open on Thursday for friendly gaming the main tournament starts on Friday morning. Make sure you've made your room reservation (and payment) before August 2012. Hope to see many of you in Arnhem.

Hennie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I want to inform everybody that the upcoming Arnhem tournament will be the last Arnhem tournament I'll be running :-(

The 2012 will continue as planned but the future for the 2013 tournament isn't sure (yet), see below.

After I've taken over control of the Arnhem tournament (with the help of Albrecht, Allard, Peter & Roderick) a few years have passed and I enjoyed running the tournament. Normal life (a daytime job) however is taken more and more time and I can't commit all the time in the tournament that I want to put in. This has let me to decide to stop organizing the tournament.

In the last weeks I've asked other Dutch players if they would be interested in running the tournament and we might've found somebody that can take over. However ... this isn't 100% sure and it might take some more weeks before we know for sure. In the meantime I wanted to give everybody a change to book rooms in the Arnhem StayOkay before the deadline of August 1st is running out.

So it might be that the Arnhem tournament (which has it's 10th anniversary this year) will be history after September 23 2012 but there is still a change there will be a different one next year albeit one with a different organizer & tournament director.

I hope to see a lot of you in Arnhem to make this Arnhem ASL tournament a very special one.

Regards,

Hennie