VotG CG II / IV

CTABKA

In the Initial Russian OB there you can find the following:

Elements of the 62nd Army HQ......

RG: Guards SMG Pltn x 3 (see SSR II-4)

SSR II-4 ...Note "@" on the Platoon Leader Table is NA when determing leaders (12.6225) for the three OB-given Guards SMG Pltn RGs.

From Page V26 (A12.6225):

@ Russian RG must make a dr less than or equal to 4 in order to roll on this table (Leader table).

QUESTION: I didn´t roll to see which leader each Guards SMG Platoon received, is this a mistake

made by me.

Could anyone answer this, do you believe that since the "@" dr is not allowed no Leaders can be

received for these 3x Guards SMG Pltns?

Now, we are in the end of third CG scenario 15/9 Day-time (played the two scenarios14/9 Day and the Counterattack during Night).

Have decide to write an AAR and a Review of VotG - CG IV Savage Streets of Stalingrad and as a summary of all units received/ killed/ slaughterd etc. this was discoverd.

Det är väl ganska tydligt att OB ger ryssen tre plutoner. SSR tar bort Note @. Note @ innebär att ryssen måste slå en tärning för att få ledare alls. Om inget annat står får därmed ryssen ledare för varje pluton. Eftersom det var HQ-enheter känns också detta helt rimligt.

Janusz

Tack, det låter rimligt - kan inte förstå att jag missa det .

Tyckte antagligen att 13 leaders på 87 squads var tillräckligt ,

ville bara ha det bekräftat.

hmm... ska strax slå fram tre ledare, sen ska de förhöras varför de inte har deltagit

i de tre första striderna.