LHR OBA vs Pleva OBA

CTABKA

3 minutes ago, carlsson said:

Or, two options:
- Make them available at aslsweden.com (ie, outside the forum).

- Allow guests to download files from the forum (which is basically a privilege set in the forum engine). The default is to not allow guest download, but I can't see the harm if spam bots download various ASL content? (Maybe we catch a new player from India that way!? 😂)

I don't think I would add too much traffic (not that many people are reading my blog) but I don't want to create problems for you. -- jim

On 8/10/2022 at 6:43 PM, Sparafucil3 said:

@CTABKA Do you have a link where your Leaflet House Rules are available outside of this forum? I don't want to flood the forum with people coming to look for the rules. If you do not have a link, do you mind if I post a copy of the most current on my blog? I am writing an article on OBA systems and I will be speaking about yours and I want to direct people to the rules if they would like to try them. I don't think it would be fair to expect them to sign up here, nor would it be fair to the forum members here to have to wade through a bunch of new people. Please let me know. Thanks! -- jim

No, I only have the LHR posted on ASL Sweden (filarkivet).

You can post all LHR or part of it, the word Leaflet is supposed to be spread around and perhaps used by some in anyway they like.

On 8/10/2022 at 8:36 PM, carlsson said:

Allow guests to download files from the forum (which is basically a privilege set in the forum engine). The default is to not allow guest download, but I can't see the harm if spam bots download various ASL content? (Maybe we catch a new player from India that way!? 😂)

Should not be a problem to allow guest to download file - I think...

• Thumbs up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Stats from RB CG III Kesselschlakt med LHR 11 OBA:

17 Oct, 6 Turns:

Germ OBA, 5 chits drawn (3R & 2B LHR applied)

1st Russ OBA, 4 chits drawn (2B & 2R LHR not used)

2nd Russ OBA, 4 chits drawn (3B & 1R LHR not used)

https://forum.aslsweden.com/index.php?/topic/5319-bloody-kessel-red-barricades-cg-iii/

18 Oct, 8 Turns:

1st Russ OBA, 4 chits drawn (2B & 2R LHR not used)

2nd Russ OBA, 6 chits drawn (5B & 1R LHR not used)

19 Oct, 6 Turns:

1st Russ OBA, 4 chits drawn (3B & 1R LHR not used)

2nd Russ OBA, 4 chits drawn (3B & 1R LHR not used)

22 Oct, 6 Turns:

Germ OBA 2 Pre-Reg hexes, 6 chits drawn (5B / 1R LHR not used) 

1st Russ OBA, Observer discovered and eliminated (1B / 1R)

2nd Russ OBA, Observer discovered and eliminated (Retained)

23 Oct, 6 Turns:

2nd Russ OBA, 4 chits drawn (2B & 2R LHR not used)

25 Oct, 6 Turns:

German Nebelwerfer

2nd Russ OBA, 5 chits drawn (3B & 2R LHR not used)

25 Oct, 7 Turns:

Germ OBA, 6 chits drawn (2B & 4R LHR applied)

1st Russ OBA, Pre-Reg hex 7 chits drawn (5B & 2R LHR not used)

2nd Russ OBA, Pre-Reg hex 4 chits drawn (2B & 2R LHR not used)

Two Times have the LHR OBA Draw pile process been used, of 17 OBA modules used (1 of 8, so far).

About 100-110 Radio/Phone contact DR have been made by non-Offb'd Observers and that would in average (3x DR of 12) made the LHR kick in 3 more times during the RB CG.

In conclusion the LHR use almost the same design as the same original rules, and deal with bad Contact DR of 12 and two Red chits drawn early on, during any type of scenario.

Note: one Black Chit drawn, do not always mean, two Fire For EFfect (FFE:1 & FFE:2) blasts upon the enemy, the following can happen.

- The Fire Mission (Black chit) is burned by an extra chit drawn that was red, no blast at all or only one blast (FFE:1).

- The scenario ends, no blast at all, or only one blast(FFE:1).

- The Observer on-board is discovered by reecon fire and not able to correct the FFE/call down the Fire Mission at all.

- The FFE blast, targets friendly Forces or both foe & friend.

- or something else, in short, one black chit drawn, sometimes does not matter or rain down on friendly troops.

On 8/12/2022 at 7:12 PM, CTABKA said:

I read your blog https://jekl.com/

ASL Sweden is my type of blog.

My blog doesn't pretend to be able to teach good players how to play the game. I might occasionally surprise you with something but I don't expect that to happen very often, if ever. I am trying to help new players and middle-level players. Thanks for reading though. You are welcome to create and an article and I will post it for you. 

• Thumbs up 2