Welcome to the fifth annual event that is held in May
(Friday 18th to Sunday 20th).
The registration start on Friday 10:00 - 11:45 there is no pre-registration
you only have to come - we have plenty of space.
the entry fee is 200 SEK (22euro)
Breakfasts and fruits are included with the entry fee.
The location for the tournament will be in a School called
"TULLINGE GYMNASIUM" (Paved Road- Alfred Nobels Alle´)
it is modern with good tables, chairs and light.
You will be able to sleep (floor) in any of the several large rooms provided,
more than a dozen gymnastic madresses (2 inches) are available.
The ASL players Martin Svärd and Erik Leander works there as teachers.
This year the scenario selection consist only of clashes between
Americans vs Germans 1943-45
- There will be a Five Round Swiss-format .
- ABS will be provided for all scenarios.
- The scenario - packs will be available 1st February.
- Optional rules will not be in effect unless indicated by SSR.
- All official errata are in effect (unless "under review") .
Prizes : There are three catagories (only)
1.The winner, (2nd place and possible 3rd)
2.The CC winner (2nd place)
3. Best Non-Swede (yes -- possible to win in all three catagories)
For anyone coming that would like some assistance don´t hesitate to contact us
we will try to make your stay here as convenient as possible.
Tournament - STAVKA
The scenario list will be released in the beginning of January.
Edited by Falk, 01 December 2006 - 07:26 PM.