Defense vs AFV Freeze

CTABKA

Rule claims that are wrong, from the Journal 12 article:

Rules On AFV Entering Your Location

..the enemy AFV enters your Location in bypass. At this point, your opponent must indicate how many MP it is spending. The cost of VBM will usually be 2 MP for tracked AFV, but D2.18 allows the AFV to spend any number of MP to ensure it ends its MPh in Motion. Should the AFV player announce a lower MP expenditure than the total available to the vehicle, the VBM "freeze" is not complete, because the AFV has to spend its entire MP allotment. In other words, its MPh is not over and the vehicle must spend its remaining MP. It may not do so while Non-Stopped (D2.17), so it must either leave the hex, continue bypassing along another hexside, or stop to spend Delay MP. Stopping is a dangerous option for the AFV, because it removes the +2 CC DRM vs a non-stopped vehicle, making this a prime moment for the defenders to attack it.

D2.4 MOTION STATUS: .A Vehicle may end its MPh in Motion without expending all of its MP only if it has insufficient MP remaining to enter the next hex it wishes to enter.

Rule claims in error:

Should the AFV player announce a lower MP expenditure than the total available to the vehicle, the VBM "freeze" is not complete, because the AFV has to spend its entire MP allotment. In other words, its MPh is not over and the vehicle must spend its remaining MP. It may not do so while Non-Stopped (D2.17), so it must either leave the hex, continue bypassing along another hexside, or stop to spend Delay MP.

Oavsett om det tyska AFV äntrat hexen med ryska 628 i VMB (2MF) eller rakt in i huset (half MP) så kan man: wish to enter its next hex såsom C1 eller B1 något AFV have insufficient MP to do , därav kan den avsluta its MPh in Motion utan att spendera alla sina MPs.

post-25-0-31098100-1588497327_thumb.jpg

Edited by CTABKA

• 1 month later...

Om man antar att C2 hexen AFV VBM är en single hex building som går att VBM runtom och all övrig terräng i bilden är Open Ground.

Om AFV wish to end sin MPh i hex:

B1 cost 10 MP (if VBM forward NA, Reverse-VMB 15 MP).

B2 cost 6 MP.

C1 cost 7 MP

Edited by CTABKA