Monterade kartor 42 & 43 från MMP!!!

ragngand

Från Brian Youse/MMP postat på Consimworld, en möjlighet för den som saknar AP#1 kartor av gammal fin modell att fynda ett exemplar. Tydligen ska de finnas ute till försäljning kl 7 pm östkusttid, vilket hemma hos oss torde innebära kl 1 natten mot onsdag (rätta mig om jag har fel).

"Hopefully a lucky break for some of you ASLers out there who prefer mounted maps!

The office was moving some case boxes around today and found about 65 copies of mounted boards 42 and 43. This is the balance of the boards which were being sold at WBC (and we could not find). AFAIK this is the last of the mounted 42/43.

We will be putting 60 of them up on the website for sale tomorrow, October 2nd, at approximately 7:00pm our time (East Coast USA).

They will only be sold in pairs.

They will be $20 and will weigh 2-3 postal units so you should expect $5 to $11 for shipping for a set. They will be shipped the fastest way possible. You can, of course, feel free to buy other things as well.

One set per customer, please. They will be filled in first in/first out order. "

se länk:

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@245.RK...@.ee6b46b/31750

Det blev knas på deras internet och utförsäljningen flyttas ett dygn framåt till kl 1 inatt vår tid.

"FALSE START, MMP, 5 YARD PENALTY, REPEAT FIRST DOWN

Folks,

Sorry about that, no internet connectivity at my house - first time since my switch to Verizon's FIOS, and i'm the only one pulling the switch on the page. Man, I feel bad, Jose.

We want this to be fair for everyone, so 7pm tomorrow night (Wednesday) we'll try again, first and fifteen.

I will be sure to post a link on CSW as to where the page will be (probably just front page of MMP's home page) and if/when we sell out so there will be no speculation on those points.

Again, please accept my apologies and should we have technical failure tomorrow i'll drive up to the office to deal with it from there.

Can someone please post on the forums, it'll give Portal something new to complain about for 22 hours.

Brian "

se länk:

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@242.7Y...@.ee6d502/55267