Schwerpunkt #10

Maglica

SP111 Why at Erp: This is Schwerpunkt's first ASL Starter Kit compatible scenario. Two platoons of fallschirmjagers defend the village of Erp, Holland as a company of U.S. Paratroops execute a two-pronged attack on board Y. This scenario is intended to bridge the gap between veteran ASLers and new players. This is a fast-playing 4.5 turn scenario that will be a tournament favorite.

Jaha,

då hände det då, ett ASL-scenario på karta Y.

(Vad var det ja sa.....)

då hände det då, ett ASL-scenario på karta Y.

(Vad var det ja sa.....)

Men jag trot du missförtår. det är inte ASL på karta Y, det är ASLSK i en ASL-publication. Om det ska vara "ASL Starter Kit compatible" så kan inga ASL-regler ha lagts till, annat än som SSR.

Janusz

Men jag trot du missförtår. det är inte ASL på karta Y, det är ASLSK i en ASL-publication. Om det ska vara "ASL Starter Kit compatible" så kan inga ASL-regler ha lagts till, annat än som SSR.

Det är möjligt att jag missförstått, även om det händer sällan. ;)

Mitt intryck var att det var ett scenario som kan spelas under antingen

ASL och ASLSK regler. Varför annars kalla det för ASLSLK-compatible

istället för bara ASLSK?

Det är möjligt att jag missförstått, även om det händer sällan. ;)

Mitt intryck var att det var ett scenario som kan spelas under antingen

ASL och ASLSK regler. Varför annars kalla det för ASLSLK-compatible

istället för bara ASLSK?

Är böjd att hålla med. "ASLSK-compatible" låter lite suspekt/oklar vad som menas.

Efter en kort analys av de scenarion som kommer med i schwerepunkt #10 så ser det ut på följande sätt:

Late war west front: 8

Late war east front: 2

PTO: 2

Som vanligt så görs det mest west front och late war scenarion. Synd, tycker jag eftersom jag generellt tycker east front early war är roligare.

Vad tycker ni?

Hittade lite info från Sherry på detta, så varför inte lite Cut/paste! :P

Schwerpunkt Volume #10 includes scenario SP111 Why At Erp. It uses board Y and only components found in the ASL Starter Kit. However, it was designed and playtested using standard ASL Rules, although it is easily played using only ASL Starter Kit rules.

Evan Sherry

Tampa ASL Group

When I designed SP111 Why at Erp, I kept all this in mind. The idea was to make a scenario that would bridge the gap between Grognard and Newbie. Both can play this scenario. It is well balanced for standard ASL. It was not playtested with the ASLSK rules, though it is fully playable. The question then becomes is balancing the scenario precisely, using the ASLSK rules essential. The answer is yes and no. For "no" the argument is that this is a a SK scenario and the players probably are not especially tactically proficient, so balance is probably adequate. The arguement for "yes" is for re-playablity and long term use of the senario and the fact that players deserve the best balanced scenarios that can be made. This is not the best approch but it is the approach Schwerpunkt will take regarding ASLSK related material. The idea being to make SK material best balanced and most playable using the standard ASL rules, which is the level to which we want all newbies to acheive in the long run.

Evan Sherry

Editor, Schwerpunkt

Ja, då hade JAG nog fel, då.

Efter våra diskussioner här trodde jag inte någon skulle välja den vägen, eftersom det är stora skillnader på ASL och SK (concealment och bypass t.ex.). Men nu får vi i alla fall se hur det fungerar "på riktigt".

Janusz